Outstanding Service…it’s what Edwards Jet Center is all about! EJC offers a full range of FBO services including fuel, aircraft parking, hangar and maintenance.
The dedication and contributions of our employees has been the cornerstone of our success, and the building blocks of our future. We would not be who we are or where we are today without the passion of our employees. At Edwards Jet Center we strive to continue to improve our products and services to make sure each trip is a memorable experience. Our satisfaction comes through exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Applicant: The sky is the limit for an applicant with drive, passion and dedication. This result-oriented candidate must possess a strong work ethic and have fun with our customers. The ability to provide a fun first-class experience for our privileged clientele is the goal of every Edwards Jet Center employee. Nothing could be more fun, no relationship more exciting!
You should possess:
- Proven record of success
- Excellent people skills
- Strong desire to serve customers
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivation
Customer Service Representative
Edwards Jet Center is seeking a self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Part-Time Customer Service Representative. The position requires: computer knowledge, good decision-making skills, ability to multi-task, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The position is 20-30 per week. Competitive wage offered.
- Providing customers with professional customer service and assistance
- Making hotel, transportation, and catering reservations for inbound and outbound aircraft
- Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
- Working closely with Line Service personnel and pilots to ensure all customer service needs are met
Line Service Technician
Edwards Jet Center is looking for full-time Line Service Technicians. Responsibilities include fueling aircraft and towing aircraft. Experience in the aviation industry is preferred but not required. Pay rate is competitive. EJC also offer health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, in addition to 401(k) and supplemental insurance opportunities. Please send resume and cover letter to Parker Heser at firstname.lastname@example.org
King Air Pilot
Edwards Jet Center is now accepting applications for King Air pilot positions (both Captain and First Officer positions are currently available). Pilots must meet EJC’s minimum hour requirements – 1,500 hours Total Time, and 1,000 hours Multi-Engine Time. Some Turbine Time is preferred. Please send resumes to EJC’s Director of Operations, Justin Schye, at email@example.com.
The sky’s the limit in Big Sky Country! Edwards Jet Center, Montana’s largest full-service FBO, is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic to join our team at Logan International Airport (BIL) in Billings, MT.
- FAA Approved Part 145 Repair Station
- Full Charter Department with 8 Aircraft and 27 Pilots
- Authorized Cessna Service Center and Parts dealer
- Authorized Beechcraft Piston Engine & King Air Service Center
- Authorized Cirrus Service Center
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License
- Experience working on various types of General, Corporate, and Commercial aircraft
- King Air & Cessna Experience a plus
- Driven, dedicated, and committed to skilled craftsmanship and customer satisfaction
We’re offering a competitive wage scale with premium pay for mechanics with experience on General and Corporate Aviation aircraft. The opportunity to work on a variety of different aircraft makes every day exciting, and flexible shifts allow for an ideal work-life balance. Health insurance benefits available after 90 days of employment. Qualified candidates please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.EDWARDS JET CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.