Outstanding Service…it’s what Edwards Jet Center is all about! EJC offers a full range of FBO services including fuel, aircraft parking, hangar and maintenance. The dedication and contributions of our employees has been the cornerstone of our success, and the building blocks of our future. We would not be who we are or where we are today without the passion of our employees. At Edwards Jet Center we strive to continue to improve our products and services to make sure each trip is a memorable experience. Our satisfaction comes through exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Applicant: The sky is the limit for an applicant with drive, passion and dedication. This result-oriented candidate must possess a strong work ethic and have fun with our customers. The aviation industry has undergone a historic change since the tragic events of September 11th. First-class passengers have turned to private aircraft to insure safety and convenience. The ability to provide a fun first-class experience for our privileged clientele is the goal of every Edwards Jet Center employee. Nothing could be more fun, no relationship more exciting!
You should possess:
- Proven record of success
- Excellent people skills
- Strong desire to serve customers
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivation
Applications always accepted. Please drop off at 1691 Aviation Place, Billings, Montana or email
Seasonal work oppurtunity handling freight for UPS during the holiday season. Two available shifts are available, (6:00am – 8:00am) or (5:00pm – 7:00pm). Please contact Chuck Poulos for more information and/or to set up an interview. Chuck can be reached at 406.861.9098.
Job Title – Airframe and Powerplant (A+P) Mechanic
Location – Billings, MT
Salary – Depends upon experience
Contact – E-mail a Resume and Letter of Interest to Kurt Opp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an A+P mechanic with experience working on various types of general, corporate and commercial aircraft.
To apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- You will have an FAA issued Airframe and Powerplant License.
- You will have no offenses listed with the FAA against your licenses.
- You will submit to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as the position is ‘Safety-Sensitive’.
The preferred candidate will have:
- An Inspection Authorization – IA with/or an understanding of 14 CFR Parts 43, 65, 91 and 135 in terms of aircraft maintenance
- The ability to read and interpret Aircraft Specific Documentation (i.e. AMM, CMM, IPC, AD, SB, STC, ICA and SL’s as required)
- The ability to read and troubleshoot effectively with an aircraft or system, wiring diagram utilizing a digital multi-meter
- King Air Maintenance Experience
- Single and Multi-Engine Piston, Airframe and Engine Experience
King Air 200/100/90: